FIRE BREAK 1600mm Wide Ribbon Gas Fire is a truly glamorous Hole in the Wall gas fireplace with a 1100mm wide enclosure, 1500mm wide floating hearth and our stunning ribbon burner. The fire is supplied with a steel fire box and gather to make installation easy and a full natural stone enclosure in either Limestone or Black Granite. This is a large and impressive fireplace built to a very high standard. A polished bronze version is available upon request.
The fire is supplied as a complete assembly with steel fire box, gather, stone, gas burner and mains remote control system (on/off and up/down). Please read the technical information prior to ordering.
- The gas fire has been designed to make easy installation into both old and new properties. The gas fire is supplied with a steel enclosure in which the stone is housed. This makes installation very straight forward. A gather is supplied with the fire, this improves the efficiency. The gather can also be used to connect the fire to a flue liner. The gather must be used during installation.
The gas burner is operated by battery powered remote system with thermostat.
- Buy British! Hand Made in the UK using locally sourced materials.
- Bespoke variations available upon request.
- Enclosure Options.
- Manufactured from Natural Stone.
- Choose from Portuguese Limestone or African Black Granite.
- Other stone types upon request.
- Hand Polished Bronze available upon request.
- Fireplace gas fire burner
- Natural Gas – 10kW (G20/G25)
- LPG – 10kW (G31)
- This is a large powerful fire and need a strong gas supply.
- Enclosure & Hearth: Choose from Limestone, Black Granite or Polished Bronze.
- Gather: The gather is specially designed to link the enclosure to a flue liner and has a 200mm spigot. The gather must be used with this fire as it will prevent the debris falling into the opening from the chimney, stabilize the flame and maximize the efficiency.
- Power Supply: The fire supplied with a 240v Mains powered remote control system.
CVO designed and launched the FIRE RIBBON ® in 2002 and we own the European Trademark.