FIRENZE 70 Balanced Flue Gas Fire. This “Easy Install” version of the balanced flue gas fire incorporates a detachable fascia which allows the heat to radiate into the room. This also gives better access to the controls for servicing etc. This version requires less installation work. This modern gas fire design requires a balanced flue chimney system (we can supply the flue pipes with the fire) and is room sealed meaning that it does not require additional room ventilation from outside. Ideal for modern properties. The high heat output and high efficiency design style will help to lower your overall heating bills. The fire has an approximate front opening size of 701mm Wide x 418mm High. The fire is supplied as frameless however a trim panel making installation and servicing easier is available upon request. The fire can be purchased for Natural Gas or LPG (Calor Gas) and can be supplied with either high quality fireplace logs or river pebbles. The fire is operated by a fully sequential remote control system. Due to the long flue length and routing options the fireplace can be used in installations where conventional gas fires would not be available.
- Heat Output 5.6kW
- Balanced Flue Gas Fire using 100/150 or 130/200 Pipes
- Up to 15 Metres Flue Length (Ask for Flue Route Chart)
- High Efficiency, Glass Fronted Fireplace
- Room Sealed Appliance (no air vent required)
- Supplied with either High Quality Fireplace Logs or River Pebbles.
- The Access Door for the remote box is included in the price.
- High Quality 5mm Glass.
- Can be supplied “frameless” or with “trim” – ask for details
- We can supply the flue system (review flue routing survey form in Technical Section)
Review the Technical Section Below for full technical details, Install Booklets, Specifications, Flue Route Charts and Survey Forms.
Our balanced flue gas fires are manufactured in Italy by ITALKERO. Most Items are held in stock and we can supply the flue pipes with the fire. To discuss purchasing and installation please call.