Venezia 130 Easy Install Balanced Flue Gas Fire. This “Easy Install” version of the balanced flue gas fire incorporates a detachable fascia which allows the heat to radiate into the room.
This also gives better access to the controls for servicing while making installation easier.
This modern gas fire design requires a balanced flue chimney system (we can supply the flue pipes with the fire) and is room sealed meaning that it does not require additional room ventilation.
- Heat Output 7.6 kw
- Balanced Flue Gas Fire using 100/150 or 130/200 Pipes
- Up to 15 Metres Flue Length (Ask for Flue Route Chart)
- High Efficiency, Glass Fronted Fireplace
- Room Sealed Appliance (no air vent required)
- Double Sided (See Through) with glass on two sides
- Supplied with either High Quality Fireplace Logs or River Pebbles.
- Access panel as standard.
- High Quality 5mm Glass.
- Can be supplied “frameless” or with “trim” – ask for details
- We can supply the flue system (review flue routing survey form in Technical Section)
This is a room sealed, high efficiency gas appliance, no room air ventilation is required. The fire operates with a special concentric flue system . The combustion air is drawn in from the outer tube and the exhaust is taken away by the inner tube. By heating the incoming air using the exhaust additional energy efficiency is achieved. These modern energy efficient gas fires meet all the current SAP codes for homes built to new energy codes.
Our balanced flue gas fires are manufactured in Italy by ITALKERO.
Most Items are held in stock.
To discuss purchasing and installation please call.